Monthly Archives: June 2024

AS MUCH AS THIS BLOG IS CATHARTIC IN ITS SMALL WAY

Nothing replaces the tactile stimulation of real life and interactions with family, friends and tall, dark strangers.

Posted in FYI | Leave a comment

STARDUST

“If you came to me with a face I have not seen, with a voice I have never heard, I would still know you. Even if centuries separated us, I would still feel you.Somewhere between the sand and the stardust, … Continue reading

Posted in LIFE LESSONS | Leave a comment

OH, GIVE ME A HOME,

Where the Alpha Males roam,Where this Sigma girl goes off to play.Where seldom is heard,A BetaMale word,Because Texas ain’t Washington State.

Posted in FYI, TEXAS | Leave a comment

I DON’T SEE THE POINT

Of having postal workers any more when robots could do a better job, without all the back-sassing when you have to call their attention to incidents of their horrible performance and conduct. The USPS is considered a “quasi-Federal” entity and … Continue reading

Posted in FYI, RANTS | Leave a comment

CONGRATULATIONS

You are Visitor #42 today.Stop.

TEXAS IS THE PLACE

Where I will either fall from grace…or find what I’m looking for…either way sounds fun. Don’t know why I stayed away for so long…except maybe I didn’t miss the chiggers. *itch* *itch*

Posted in FYI, TEXAS | Leave a comment

WHAT?

I see you.

PARASITES

This could be a hit piece about the news media, but I digress… DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor. The following is based on my own experience with an effective, inexpensive and gentle naturopathic home remedy regimen I have followed … Continue reading

Posted in FYI, LIFE LESSONS, WHAT I LEARNED TODAY | Leave a comment

POST-MENOPAUSAL PREGNANCY IS A THING

Ok ladies, here’s the deal. If you are only a short time into menopause and you do the sex multiple times a day, thinking you’re safe…there is such a thing as post-menopausal pregnancy, even if you were infertile before, check … Continue reading

Posted in BETWIXT THE VEIL, CONFESSIONS, FYI | Leave a comment

THIS ALIGNS WITH THE MYSTICAL PROPERTIES I UNDERSTAND ABOUT BLOOD

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/je9AMbQQnGphBsY5

Posted in BETWIXT THE VEIL, FYI, WHAT I LEARNED TODAY | Leave a comment